Monday, February 11, 2008

BRAD BAILEY, THE ACCIDENTAL PUNDIT, ATTENDS THE GRAMMYS



I had the good fortune of knowing a couple of folks over at the Staples Center in LA who at the last moment, had an opening for me at the 50th Annual GRAMMY Awards. It was a breathtaking evening. I attended the Pre-Show, Telecast, and then the After Party. I spoke with Tina Knowles, Beyonce's mother, George Lopez, Alicia Keyes, Omarosa, Jill Scott, Natasha Bedingfield, Rihanna, Beyonce, Yoko Ono (pictured right), Gayle King- Oprah's BFF, and saw Prince, Smokie Robinson, Tony Bennett, John Mayer, and countless others. I have footage of my time spent on the Red Carpet with Evander Holyfield, Beyonce, Rihanna, and Yoko Ono. CLICK TO SEE MY EXCLUSIVE VIDEO FOOTAGE ON THE RED CARPET HERE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUWCKC12rqw

No comments: